[arm-allstar] disable COS when keyed toward node

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sun May 5 18:18:12 EDT 2024

Just bumping this again, as it seems I have need for a software way to
do this with a pair of Motorola link radios for a slightly different
purpose than outlined here. A hardware solution has been found for the
Kenwood I mentioned in this thread earlier, but it appears there is no
official way to do exactly this strictly in software land with
HamVoIP... that is, unless there is a way to force simpleusb to ignore
COS from the command line and tie it to an event in app.rpt. I swear
I've seen references to controlling simpleusb from CLI before, but now I
can't find it.

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance.

73