[arm-allstar] Is it Possibltt to install HAMVOIP without flashing an image?

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Feb 19 17:24:43 EST 2024

Jeff,

As I already requested, earlier, do you have a separate linux box
available?  If so, this resizing process is simple. If you only have the
one RPi4B, then you can use it, booted with a second (different) SD card,
used to resize the first SD card, via a USB card reader.

As a first step, tell my more about your setup?

73, David K4FXC