[arm-allstar] Is it Possibltt to install HAMVOIP without flashing an image?

Jeffrey Messikian c172jeff at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 17:16:02 EST 2024

The HAMVOIP image runs on Arch Linux.  When I do a Raspberry Pi4
install/flash, it leave a lot of free space on my SD Card.

That said, it is a very slick image and I get my node up and running
quickly...

For AllStar on a Pi, this is the way to go..

Is there a way to do an Arch Linux Install on my Raspberry Pi , using more
of the sd card (max out) and them place the files from the HAMVOIP image
onto my build?

I need some extra space to install applications and packages (on the root
partition).

I am still experimenting with resizeing my root partition, but since it is
monted in the Arch install, that seems ot be a problem.

Regards,

Jeff N1JEM