[arm-allstar] Hamvoip as a repeater controller

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Mon Apr 29 14:29:45 EDT 2024

Hey guys.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Alright, so I may take a leap of
faith here, and try hamvoip as a repeater controller, and would love some
feedback.  I have a quantar here.  I've always used something like an arcom
or scom.  So here's my first question, I'm assuming I would adjust pretty
much everything in rpt.conf when it comes to courtesy tones, IDs, and all
of that.
I would assume when I put this in repeater mode, I can make allstar
connections like normal and all that.
If anyone can give me some words of wisdom from personal experience, that
would be great.

Cheers,

Jed.n1jbc