[arm-allstar] Audio from [USB] to be transmitted on [usb1]

Josh Hatton joshsrpro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:03:08 EDT 2023

It can, but 'all' audio from [USB] does not pass to [USB1].  Only the
repeat audio passes.   In Supermon, yes it would connect the link radio to
the nearside repeater. That's the easy part.  Out of the box it only passes
the repeat audio.

The Pi is acting as a controller where the second "node" is a private node
on the same Pi. Node 1 (a USB fob to the repeater) correlates to the [USB]
stanza.... Node 2 (the private node being the USB fob connected to the Link
Radio) correlates to [USB1] in the .conf files.

The scenario I'd like to mimick is like that of most traditional repeater
controllers with the primary repeater port and a single link port....
Essentially everything you hear on the main Port is transmitted to the link
port.