[arm-allstar] Audio from [USB] to be transmitted on [usb1]

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 04:30:05 EDT 2023

You have a couple of options. Neither of which are particularly great.

1. Force every script that plays a file to send the same thing to both
nodes separately. In other words, use two asterisk rx "rpt localplay
..." commands, one for each node stanza.

2. Use the playback command from one of the connected nodes instead of
localplay. *NOT RECOMMENDED* if you are connected to anything outside of
your repeaters, but then again, if you have courtesy tones on any part
of the link already, you shouldn't connect to anything either. That will
get you kicked from most places faster than you can say squelch.

If you must use a non-link frequency for repeater linking, is it
possible to gate the far side repeater such that it only sends PL when
transmissions are happening?