[arm-allstar] linkunkeyct on sip extension

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:31:54 EDT 2023

Patrick, I asked the same question over a year ago and again and again on
different forums and still havent found a way to hear something when i send
*99 to keyup.
attaching is connecting ??  directly to a private node rather than public
node, but i see no change in performance, still no indication that i have
keyed up.
i always get the unkey from the connected node when it has a local repeater
user unkey or a connected user via allstar or echolink unkey.
I like your suggestion so i just made a private node on my allstar hamvoip
40039 node and no difference.
what am i missing.
Dave