[arm-allstar] linkunkeyct on sip extension

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:06:10 EDT 2023

Hi:

If you connect a SIP/IAX phone directly to a node, you will, in fact,
not get a courtesy tone over the air when you unkey. If you want this to
happen, attach the SIP/IAX connection to a private node, then connect
that to the public node. This is safer/gives you a little more control
of things anyhow.