[arm-allstar] linkunkeyct on sip extension

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Sun Jun 4 16:36:12 EDT 2023

I've decided to connect up a VoIP phone again to my node and I thought that when I had this working previously and I would use *99 and # for PTT control, there was a courtesy tone that went out over the air.

It is not doing that now, so maybe I am misremembering.

It does however send a courtesy tone when a linked node unkeys (or dvswitch - any IAX connection).

Please set me straight on this function, or if you have any idea what might be set incorrectly, let me know.

Thanks

73
Danny, K5CG
Node 480361