[arm-allstar] CQ feature

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun May 9 16:19:16 EDT 2021

George,

After experimenting with the new Echolink CQ mode, it *ONLY* connects to
other nodes calling CQ---So, I guess this is actually an attempt to
solve the annoying Echolink drive-by problems??

IMO, it's an interesting concept. Rather similar to the "random chat"
functions found on various social media sites; just ham radio oriented.
Actually getting on RF/HF is a MUCH BETTER idea, but I realize that some
hams do have serious operating restrictions and HF isn't practical on a
daily basis.

73, David KB4FXC