[arm-allstar] CQ feature

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sun May 9 13:52:43 EDT 2021

My two cents: This is a horrible idea. What it will do is to force
current users to nuke the allstar registry and make their nodes private.
The Echolink "drive-by" connections are very annoying. Most of us
started with Allstar over ten years ago to link our repeaters with
better audio quantity and a minimum of "lids, kids, and space cadettes"
which did change quite a bit when these simplex nodes came about but
still this isn't and I feel should not be anything at all like Echolink.
Let them play in controller.their sandbox. If you want echo connections
enable it in your Allstar. I have echo open but with a very limited
"allow" list due to the drive by stuff.

GeorgeC W2DB