[arm-allstar] SIP phone

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Thu Jan 28 00:31:58 EST 2021

Barry,
Need to say I probably shouldn't have replied to your post. Some of my
changes may not be helpful. Without seeing what you have configured for
your Phone and it's other context and extensions I may be adding to your
confusion. Other contexts and extensions that were not shown in your
post may make my suggestions all wrong.

Please ignore my previous.

Larry - N7FM