[arm-allstar] Update issue...

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jan 12 21:51:57 EST 2021

Hi Vendel,

Your post got content-filtered due to html-only, I think, so I included
it, below.

Not sure what might have happened, but the node can probably be salvaged.
Make sure to plug the monitor in before powering on the RPi.

Is it possible that the node IP address changed, if set to DHCP?

73, David KB4FXC

Hello all, I just updated my node, re-booted it and was no longer able to
access it via Supermon2, SSH or ping. I connected a monitor and keyboard
and nothing. I could burn a new image to a memory card and start all over
again but I'd rather try to save the image I have. I know, I should have
backed it up. BTW it does show up on my router. Any ideas? Thanks in
advance, Vendel/ K2DSI.