[arm-allstar] Turn on PL on demand

Steve Smith stevewsmith at chartermi.net
Sun Sep 27 10:09:55 EDT 2020

The COP 58 and 59 just control the txctcss bit.  Our PiTone program uses
this txctcss bit to control when and how our PiTone CTCSS waveform is
generated (always on, follows the txctcss bit or follows the ctcss bit
with turn off delay)

All the PiTone information is at
https://hamprojects.info/pitone-ctcss-tone-generator/

I wrote a couple of scripts to start and kill the Pitone program to
control whether we are sending CTCSSS on our repeater's output.  I then
added the calling of these scripts to the Admin Menu.  Of course these
scripts can be run from added DTMF commands also.

Steve - N8AR