[arm-allstar] allstar node with hamvoip stopped reading cos correctly

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Mar 27 18:57:15 EDT 2020

Hi Don,

I'm not sure what might be causing this issue, I expect the problem
occurrence during the update is just a coincidence.

Without knowing more about your setup, I'm hesitant to suggest to many
changes, since that might make things worse.

If you're running only a single node with simpleusb, you might try running
the simpleusb-tune-menu program and then "flip" the COS input to the
opposite active state. So, using option 'J' if the current state is "usb",
switch to "usbinvert" ...OR, vice-versa. That should keep the TX from
being constantly keyed. Then, try signaling from the RLC4.

Contact me off-list if you'd like for me to take a look at it, etc.

73, David KB4FXC