[arm-allstar] allstar node with hamvoip stopped reading cos correctly

ku6v ku6v at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 27 16:15:20 EDT 2020

On node 46533 I checked for an update 4 days or so ago. The node was
connected and working fine before the next chain of events described below
this.

After the attempt to do so the node went into a mode that only sees COS
present and that then locks up in TX.

I have reset the power with a web power switch on the mountain remote site.
No change.

I have disconnected the URI interface and isolated the node from the RLC4
that connects all the RF radios and repeaters to the node. This leaves the
node 46533 isolated from the RLC4 and all the other hardware logic inputs
that would influence the node input logic gates.

I then attempted to reload or check for an update that might clear the issue
that appeared after the attempt to check for update, item 1, on the admin
console. However, no new update was available.

Can I force and update OR should I simply start over and reload the Hamvoip
software?

Any and all input is appreciated.

Wishing to all you are staying safe and healthy as we all go forward.

73 de KU6V

Don