[arm-allstar] Speaker only Node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jun 11 11:03:14 EDT 2020

Kevin,

You can't use the on-board audio on the RPi board.  However, you can just
use an unmodified CM1xyz USB sound FOB---just plug the FOB into USB and
plug the amplified speaking into the FOB.  Then, setup this new FOB as an
AllStar node and connect it, if needed, to other nodes.

BTW, I do this all the time, testing and monitoring.

73, David KB4FXC