[arm-allstar] Tail messages question

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:26:39 EST 2020

Tim,

 Sorry for the delay on this. I assume you are talking about
wx_condition.sh  - The answer is no you can't use other than an audio file
for tailmessage BUT I have an update coming out in the next day or two that
adds an "s" command to wx_condition which just saves it to
/tmp/wx_conditon.  Then you can use call that file. You also will have to
setup a cron to run wx_condtion with the "s" command at some interval to
keep the file updated. The cron time would need to be just less than the
tailmessage time.