[arm-allstar] node does not connect

Kevin Halton khalton at cox.net
Sat Jan 25 17:41:55 EST 2020

Assisting a friend setting up a new node. We started with a new sd card and
installed Hamvoip. Configured the node and it is reporting at the Allstar
link site. We have port 4568 forwarded in the outer and at the ASL site. If
I do a node lookup from that node it gives the local ipaddress back. If I do
the lookup on another node it come back not found. We cannot get this node
to connect to anything inbound or outbound except for 41522 HubNet!  I have
looked at everything I can think of have hit a brick wall. Short of starting
over any ideas?