[arm-allstar] Pi3 All Star Repeater Controller

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Sat Feb 22 22:12:02 EST 2020

Ron.... a bit more info is needed to understand your hardware .

Are you using 2 radios one for RX and one for TX? or are you controlling
an actual duplex repeater system?
What you are using for isolation filter/duplexer between tx and RF
frequencies in the Duplex situation

If you describe the radios or repeater you are trying to control with
Allstar it would give folks a better grasp of what devices are used in
your system.
Allstar as a Controller is one thing. What it controls and it's
components are another.

Larry - N7FM