[arm-allstar] Intermittent kerchunking problem

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:18:22 EST 2020

This is the issue I have been seeing. It's not kurchunckers. I have a
IC-9700 that has a waterfall display and if I tune it to the input
frequency of my repeater (147.600) I can see a mass of dots dancing to and
fro on the screen and when the dots cross the input frequency, the repeater
keys. I have a PL as do all the repeaters in our system.

I have not tried the Pi reboot but next time it happens, I'll give it a
try.

We have a fairly large network here in Hawaii and we have a number of nodes
that are showing this issue. The node on Molokai has been exceptionally
noisy. It still remains to be seen what the real problem is. The randomness
of it is particularly confusing.

73 & Aloha from Kauai
Jim NH6HI