[arm-allstar] Intermittent kerchunking problem

Steve Agee irlp8720 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 13:45:30 EST 2020

*   Hi Robert,

    Please keep in mind that the busier hubs such as the East Coast and
W.I.N. System regularly have over 100 nodes connected, and there are
constantly people performing DTMF controls such as disconnecting or
checking their connection status. These control functions normally end
up having their DTMF tones muted. What gets sent out to the network
comes across on your end as just a keyup/kerchunk with no voice audio.
Could this be part of your issue, or are you familiar with this behavior
to the point you think something else funny is happening?

N5ZUA
*