[arm-allstar] OpenVPN and Reverse SSH Info needed

Richard Zanni rich.zanni at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 11:12:10 EDT 2020

Could someone point me to a good source for installing OpenVPN client and
server  software for setting up on my Allstar system. I see that there is a
part of openVPN installed in /etc/openvpn/  but it does not have a server
file and seems incomplete.
There use to be a Reverse SSH How To but that seems to have disappeared
along with the Allstar environment file info tab has a broken link.
I am using a cellular modem on one my Allstar and use Teamviewer to access
it but I want a second method as I do have issues sometimes with Teamviewer.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Rich KJ6RA  45374