[arm-allstar] Backing up files on bad SD Card

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:07:32 EDT 2020

Talk about perfect timing then, eh? Lol. I just wanted to make sure there
wasn't a folder I was missing. I don't think this card is bad necessarily,
but something was corrupted of course since it failed to fully boot up. I
need to get in the habit of doing regular backups of all the nodes I
manage.

Mike