[arm-allstar] QRM Issue

George nj3h at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 12:24:01 EDT 2019

Hi All,
For the first time last night, my yellow box node is causing horrendous noise when running my Perseus SDR software, especially below 3 MHz (including the Broadcast Band (AM).  I discovered the noise was in perfect timing to one of the flashing red LEDs in the yellow box.  As soon as I unplugged the power, the noise immediately stopped.  I do have ferrites, that I added last November, on the power cable.
I took a portable radio outside and the interference was not present.  The Perseus antenna is at least 30 feet from the yellow box.
Any suggestions?  Thanks to the HamVoip team for their continued support and development of this system.
Good weekend to all.

Regards,
George, NJ3HRedmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID:  3141315
AllStar Node:  49246EchoLink Node NJ3H-L:  3135IRLP Node:  3659