[arm-allstar] default login on initial install of hamvoip 6.01

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Sep 21 00:54:10 EDT 2019

Noel,

The username root and password root should get you logged in. Make sure to
use all lower case letters.

The windows .exe image and the .xz image contain the same Raspberry Pi
2/3/4 firmware. The .exe file also includes the win32diskimager, win32SCP
and putty software for the windows pc.

73, David KB4FXC