[arm-allstar] Echolink Connect announcements

Phil Visalli phil at philv.net
Wed Oct 9 09:34:16 EDT 2019

Resurrecting an old thread here.  I helped a friend of mine put his
repeater on allstar to replace his old windows2000 echolink server that
died. He gets a fair amount of echolink traffic and asked me if he could
have just call signs (without phoenieics) announced on
connect/disconnects.  I remembered reading this post last Sept and am
curious if this feature ever got added and I just missed it ..... or if its
something that is still in the queue..... or if it was decided its not
doable or not worth adding.