[arm-allstar] Connect disconnect tones

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Nov 12 01:55:24 EST 2019

Hi Kevin,

You may be looking for the telemdefault setting??

See this message for more details:

http://lists.hamvoip.org/pipermail/arm-allstar/2017-April/005060.html

73, David KB4FXC

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019, "Kevin Halton via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> We have recently configured an Allstar node on a group of linked repeaters, everything working great.

The issue we are dealing with now is the lack of acknowledgment of random stations when they connect and or disconnect. Also we have irlp running and would like a tone so the users know when they have made a link and dropped it. I have reviewed the documents on hamvoip site but I don’t see what I am looking for.

Any help is more then appreciated.