[arm-allstar] Telemetry and announcements at start up

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:29:41 EST 2017

​Sorry that message got sent prematurely....​

I am not sure what you mean by temp settings. If you change them in
/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf they
​are ​
permanent and will reboot correctly. On the other hand changing some
​thing​
in rpt.conf does not take effect until either reloading rpt in the client,
restarting Allstar, or entirely rebooting.

The settings for Allstar telemetry are controlled by telemdefault and
holdofftelem

holdofftelem=1
                                ; Do not make announcements over user voice
telemdefault=2
                                ; 0= voice telemetry off, 1= on,
                                ; 2= Only your telemetry actions
                                ; then mutes in 1 minute

​The echolink commands are:​

;eannmode=1
                                ; Echolink announcement mode
​                                : 0 = Do not announce​
                                ; Default: 1 = Say only node number on
echolink
                                ; connects. 2 = say phonetic call sign only
on
                                ; echolink connects. 3 = say phonetic call
sign
                                ; and node number on echolink connects

​;echolinkdefault​
​                                ;​
​ ​
0 = telemetry output off, 1 = telemetry output on,
​                                ; 2 = timed telemetry output on command
execution
                                ; and for a short time thereafter, 3 =
follow local
                                ; telemetry mode

​;echolinkdynamic​
0 = disallow users to change current echolink
​                                ; telemetry setting with a COP command, 1
= Allow
                                ; users to change the setting with a COP
command