[arm-allstar] Kenwood TM-V7 Remote base

Ray Congdon kl7ut at ymail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:01:28 EST 2017

I'm going to attempt to interface a Kenwood TM-V7 to a Pi-3 based server as soon as my node is approved.  This radio model is the one with the blue display that fails overtime and has no replacement.  I have run it in "Displayless" mode on an Arcom controller in the past with great success and still have my home brew interface for the Arcom.
Has anyone else managed to interface one of these radios to an AllStar Pi node? Or is anyone working on an interface?  I'd be glad to exchange ideas etc.
Tnx Ray, KL7UT