[arm-allstar] Telemetry and announcements at start up

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:20:00 EST 2017

I am not sure what you mean by temp settings. If you change them in
/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf they permanent and will reboot correctly. On the
other hand changing some in rpt.conf does not take effect until either
reloading rpt in the client, restarting Allstar, or entirely rebooting.

The settings for Allstar telemetry are controlled by telemdefault and
holdofftelem

holdofftelem=1
                                ; Do not make announcements over user voice
telemdefault=2
                                ; 0= voice telemetry off, 1= on,
                                ; 2= Only your telemetry actions
                                ; then mutes in 1 minute

;eannmode=1
                                ; Echolink announcement mode

                                ; Default: 1 = Say only node number on
echolink
                                ; connects. 2 = say phonetic call sign only
on
                                ; echolink connects. 3 = say phonetic call
sign
                                ; and node number on echolink connects