[arm-allstar] audio on the cdm1250

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Nov 10 19:46:43 EST 2019

The simpleusb-tune-menu from in part of the HamVoIP software on the
RPi3/4.  From the HamVoIP admin menu, select option 12.  Then, use option
"F" (followed by the <enter> key) to turn pre-emphasis on/off.

When done, use option "0" (zero, followed by the <enter> key) to exit. If
you made changes, it'll ask you if you want to save them.

73, David KB4FXC