[arm-allstar] audio on the cdm1250

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Sun Nov 10 18:26:31 EST 2019

Hey guys,

n1jbc here.  So, after a lot of work we finally got my cdm1250 working
with the uri board, and hamvoip software. yea!
So, here's a question.  I wanna see if i can get a little better
transmit audio out of the cdm's transmitter.  There seems to be a lot
of low end audio, and not so much high end.  Any ideas on what we can
play with?
Is it something we change in the radio code plug, or in hamvoip?
We're running a UHF cdm1250 along with 1 of Marshal's cables, and the
uri board.

Cheers,

Jed