[arm-allstar] Hamvoip Distribution Update 1.6-05

Jeffrey Reid abigkahuna at me.com
Wed Nov 6 21:47:46 EST 2019

Hello David,

I think I may have found a potential issue in nano /etc/asterisk/simpleusb.conf as it relates to using a Rim-Lite Alinco with the node.  In the schematics, these values are listed:

txmixa=voice
txmixb=no
rxboost=0
txboost=0

Except for the rxboost, these values were not listed in the hamvoip software.  Without listing them there is nothing but audio hash.  Once listed the audio “magically” appears.

I spent an evening trying to figure out why I had nothing but hash for audio.  Noticing that the above values were not listed, I added them just underneath the invertptt line/s and all was well.

73
Jeffrey Reid N6TDG