[arm-allstar] simple usb

stan siems ssiems at mycns.net
Wed Nov 6 18:13:35 EST 2019

Hi Doug

I have a split sight repeater system wit a vhf and uhf repeaters that
has been working for over 2 years The soft ware has been up date on a
regular basis and every thing worked fine. on the receiver end I am
using a ras pi and now I can no longer access the usb command to show
the keying state or the cor . I have checked the receivers and the
wiring and it is all ok the receivers come up but it does not pass it to
the transmitter ras pi. I still have access via ssh  and every thing
appears to be ok.I can also access every thing from supermon. I have
made some changes with thye repeater/ simplex node settings  they are
now all set on duplex 2.

If you have any Ideas on what has happened her please let me know

Thanks Stan