[arm-allstar] Supermon stopped working after re-start

Ron Gilson wa2wwk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 15:01:19 EDT 2019

I recently set up Supermon on Node 41893.  Things seemed to work very well
until earlier today when I decided to shut down via putty so I could
re-route power thru a ups backup.  After that the Supermon would no longer
work , putty and WinScp also could not access the node.  I looked on my
router and the IP is correct but I'm not able to ping 41893 from my LAN.  I
can dial up a connection to 27225 & and DTMF for ID, Time etc work well.
Any ideas other than start over again?  My other node on same LAN different
LAN IP has no problem?  Thanks for your help.
WA2WWK  Ron