[arm-allstar] 2 nodes on the same LAN

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:35:25 EDT 2019

Rick,

  When you send to the arm-allstar list you do not need to also send to me
as I am subscribed and it gets confusing here!

40258 shows as 4568 here -

dns-query 40258
+OK|radio at 115.187.139.133:4568/40258,115.187.139.133

If the one works the other one should also as long as you have port
forwarding set correctly. The nodes are on two separate servers (Pi's)
right?  If they were on the same server (Pi) then it could only have one
server setup at Allstarlink. When you have two nodes on one server they
both have the same IAX port and you only need one port forward.

If there are two Pi's then you are doing it correctly. Each on a separate
IAX port and each port forwarded to their respective port.