[arm-allstar] Inactivity Timeout Message

Travis French tfrench at pcb.com
Wed Mar 20 21:19:43 EDT 2019

Good Evening,

I am looking to set an inactivity timeout timer and also activate the warning message. I was finding that their is no "30seconds" file in the sound folder. Is this available to download somewhere?

Default: lnkacttimerwarn=30seconds

My alternate thought was to use one of the available messages and add onto it. If I use the method below, how do I add to it (30 seconds) using the recordings that are already there?

lnkacttimerwarn=rpt/act-timeout-warning

Thanks in advance,

Travis E. French - K2PCB