[arm-allstar] Reboot after few minutes

Dennis Ramos m0tfg at dx1mk.org
Sat Mar 9 07:08:01 EST 2019

Hi tony, you are definitely right, since rpi b+ come out I change all my rpi power supply to dc to dc buck converter, can handle up to 3amp, still have an small voltage drop from 500mA to 1.5A have 300mV to 500mV is not bad. That why I’m a bit confident is not the power supply, but fellows says check it again, or reinstall, so....

Best regards and thanks again to you David and Doug, so far so good.

De Dennis/m0tfg

Sent from my iPad