[arm-allstar] Audio Failure

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Dec 28 15:12:12 EST 2019

Hi Joe,

Okay, what your testing is saying is that there is a config issue with the
setup on the problematic SD card--But, NOT a failure of the card
itself--since the RPi boots and everything runs normally, except for no
transmit audio.

Since you've already got another working RPi system, the simplest solution
is probably to re-install, unless you've got a lot of customization.

If you're wanting to troubleshoot further, I expect a config file in
/etc/asterisk has been clobbered, somehow. Again, check the simpleusb
setting as I suggested in the first e-mail.

Happy New Year!

73, David KB4FXC