[arm-allstar] Audio Failure

Joe S. Borovetz j.borovetz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 28 19:19:11 EST 2019

I agree...it is probably a config file. I have been through the simple
usb menu.

Also I did word it wrong, the problem was on the card not the card itself.

Just for fun, I will probably look around and see if I can find
something that looks suspicious. In the mean time, I will continue
working on the new install that I started.

Joe