[arm-allstar] GPIO control of a Tait Radio.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:12:15 EST 2019

Simon,

 These scripts already exist and there is a howto at the hamvoip website.
There are scripts for simpleusb interface control using a FOB with GPIO
output and also using the the Pi. The FOB GPIO is 5V the Pi is 3V but since
it is an output to the transceiver 3V would work as a high. I doubt any
level changing would be necessary although buffering would be desirable.

bcd_control_pi.sh
bcd_control_usb_fob.sh