[arm-allstar] GPIO control of a Tait Radio.

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Sun Dec 22 00:07:51 EST 2019

I've used the GPIO control script on a Motorola and had it working.
It used BCD channel select which the Tait can also do.

Re the TM8100 series, they also have a Serial Control mode.
While I'm not aware of any software for the Pi, it is possible via the very
well documented Tait Computer-Controlled Data Interface (CCDI)
Protocol to change channels (100 memories), or to reconfigure the radio
TX/RX frequency and tone. (ie: Frequency agile remote base)

http://manuals.repeater-builder.com/2006/TM8000/TM8000%20CCDI%20Protocol%20Manual%20v3.01/MMA-00038-01%20TM8000%20CCDI%20Protocol%20Manual%20May%202006.pdf