[arm-allstar] Multiple nodes on network using OVPN

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:33:22 EDT 2019

Unless you need security from them or them from you there is no reason to
complicate it with openvpn. Every server should have its own unique iax
port number within the same IP address space and unique node numbers.

As far as linking is concerned it is just a matter of connecting them
together like any other Allstar connection. How the actual hardware is
connected at each site is another matter and highly dependent on what the
repeaters are using - Allstar as a repeater controller, a commercial
controller?