[arm-allstar] Multiple nodes on network using OVPN

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:29:20 EDT 2019

I am building a Ubiquiti link to another club’s tower to set them up on
Allstar, they have two 2 meter sites that will eventually be linked locally
using Allstar, plus over the internet to a third site downtown. Since they
will be sharing an internet connection with our node which is using 4569, I
plan on running them through their own OpenVPN server. Since I’ll be
routing them to OVPN, will I need to change Iax ports or will I be okay to
leave as default?

Also, any advice on linking two tower sites with Allstar over a local
network would be appreciated.

Mike