[arm-allstar] Multiple nodes on network using OVPN

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 01:54:58 EDT 2019

The main reason I am wanting to run through OVPN is because they will also
have Echolink on their node, so I will have to give it it's own outward IP
to prevent any issues with Echolink on our node. My plan was to put them in
ports 4569-4571 on their own VPN server, but since I use 4569 on my club's
node, I wanted to make sure it wouldn't cause a port conflict since it
would be routed through OVPN.  In the meantime, I've also found out that
OpenVPN only supports 2 connections at once, so I will have to set up a
separate server for the third node.

Mike