[arm-allstar] Using a FT-2500M as a simplex node radio

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:36:55 EDT 2019

Russ,

 Refer to the manual page 44, 45  -

This isn't the best manual download. If you don't have a manual you can use
this link or find a better one -

http://www.iw2nmx.it/Yaesu/FT-2500M/FT-2500M%20Instruction%20Manual.pdf

There apparently is an internal jumper to give COS on pin 1 of the mic
jack. Doing that you would have everything you need on the mic jack
including RX audio.