[arm-allstar] Very low audio.

stanley stanukinos ka5iid at swbell.net
Mon Apr 1 19:01:03 EDT 2019

Fred, do you have access to an oscilloscope? If not you need to borrow one and look at the level you are getting out of your radio where you are picking up the audio. You need to do this both with and without the DMK unit connected. Please let us know what levels you are seeing.

Stan

Sent from my iPhone