[arm-allstar] Timing for echo link with allstar

Kerry McKenzie kermck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:39:13 EDT 2018

Greetings all from Oz
I have had my node running 24/7 since last year and it is linked to our
local 70 cm repeater and is fed from 50 megabit fiber .
It has been bulletproof  apart from one small issue that come about when
users are on echolink.
Apron every 7 to 10 overs it hands the node for about 5 seconds.
If I disconnect echolink I don’t have the issue, so before I get too
carried away has anyone experienced this before, and is it being generated
from me or is it something beyond my control?
Cheers all Kerry VK4TUB