[arm-allstar] IAXRPT

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:02:33 EDT 2018

OK, In the original post I missed it was iaxrpt.

Make sure you have the account setup correctly in iaxrpt. The host has to
contain the port if it is not 4569 -  ipaddress:port

Also make sure the passwords match in the account and iax.conf file and are
set in both iax.conf files

Again having the Asterisk client open in a window for the server you are
trying to connect to will tell you if it even got there and if it did any
errors. It is also helpful to have two windows open - the client  for the
server you are connecting from and the client for the server you are
connecting to. Then you can see both ends of the picture.